By purchasing a ticket to a 4DX presentation, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to comply with the 4DX Safety Guidelines set forth below, you enter at your own risk and that neither the movie theatre and/or 4DX assumes any responsibility or liability for any injuries or damages suffered as a result of viewing a presentation in a 4DX equipped auditorium.
4DX equipped auditoriums employ motion enabled chairs, which create strong vibrations and sensations, as well as other environmental controls for simulated weather or other conditions, such as lightning, rain, flashing (strobe) lights, fog and strong scents. The 4DX equipment can aggravate existing medical conditions or cause users to suffer a loss of equilibrium or balance, headaches or dizziness and in extraordinary circumstances, epilepsy-like symptoms. If you are pregnant, elderly, physically or mentally sensitive or have any of the following health conditions, you should not use a 4DX auditorium: high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies,neck or back conditions, epilepsy, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by the 4DX equipment. Further, please comply with the following guidelines:
- You must be at least 3 1/2 feet tall and 4 years of age to experience 4DX.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Children should be seated near their parent or guardian.
- No one is permitted to share a seat or sit on another s lap.
- Once the feature has started, remain seated at all times unless you are exiting the auditorium and if so, be mindful of the foot rests and use caution to avoid tripping.
- Do not stand on footrests.
- Do not bring valuables into the auditorium without taking measures to ensure safety and security.
- Do not bring hot liquids, such as coffee or tea, into the auditorium and all cold beverages must be in a covered container that fits in the cup holder.
- Do not eat or drink during intense scenes when the motion chairs will be most active.
- Do not wear delicate clothing or any articles that may be adversely affected by the 4DX effects, and take measures to protect clothing against wind, rain-like conditions, bubbles, and strong scents.
- Each 4DX chair is designed to hold up to 230 lbs. If you have unique body proportions and do not fit comfortably in the 4DX chair, please ask the attendant at the theater for further guidance.